buy gold and silver bullion

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Real Estate, Stocks & Bonds Will Implode in 2018


Market analyst Lynette Zang predicts in the next crash, “real estate, stocks and bonds will all crash.” When will this happen? Zang says, “Enjoy your Christmas,” but in 2018, all bets are off. 

Zang explains, “In 2018, I don’t think they can hold these things together. I think we will see a major market correction in 2018. When that happens, that will cause the derivative implosion. We have to feel a lot of pain. . . . 

I think we are going to go into hyperinflation, and I think we will start to see that in 2018 because I think we will see these markets implode. I think we will see QE4 (money printing) for sure. . . . 

We have QE right now propping it up, according to the Fed’s own documents.”

- Source, USA Watchdog