buy gold and silver bullion

Saturday 13 October 2012

Bill Fleckenstein - We Are in a New Era

"I think that we are in a new era, a new regime, in terms of how reckless these central banks are willing to be. So we have these out of control central banks, and I think it shocked people that Bernanke was willing to go as far as he was. So it seems to me the market is not going to spend a lot of time below that price ($1,800) because I think there are people that would have bought the (gold) market that day if it hadn't run away.

My feeling is there are buyers below the market. So if we are in the middle of another correction, and it has a little more to go, I don’t think there is a lot of downside, but we’ll find out.”


- Bill Fleckenstein via a recent King World News interview, read the full interview here: